Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Little About Me

Hi all,

My name is Danny and I am a professional miniatures painter. I started like most beginners, as a collector of figures, and over the last 15 years, have honed my painting skill to a professional level. I have a massive collection, (and when I say massive, I mean well over 5,000 models),of miniatures ranging from Hero Quest to Warhammer; and most recently, Warmachine and Hordes. I am also a collector of comic books, yes that is a massive collection as well! It's a wonder that my wife even stays with me. Haha! My wife and I duo in painting, she helps me base coat and decide on color schemes; so for those who care, it has a woman's touch. Haha.

I have finally gotten to the point of where I can paint figures and not want to keep them myself and am offering my services to commission work and already painted figures sales. I am just beginning to share my talents on sites such as coolminiornot and ebay, but that does not mean I do not have experience. I have studied under other professional painters to create and master my own style of painting, but I am always open to suggestions and tips! I am always looking to improve my skills even further. 

Here are links to my sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment